I've dished out dozens upon dozens of travel tips from countries throughout Asia. Today, I was on my home turf in the U.S. sharing some tips on how to keep cool in the sweltering summer heat. This segment appeared on "Solution America" on FOXNews.com LIVE and FOX Business.com.
Here's a brief rundown of the products featured -- and their websites where you can find more information.
- Magniflex: Coolmax pillows use a high-tech fabric originally designed to be used under the uniforms of police officers and soldiers. The pillows' outer fabric is breathable and wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable. These office pillows will help with your posture, lower back pain and are great for those who have to sit for long periods of time. www.magniflex.us
- Mohan's Custom Tailors: Mohan's has developed the amazing Anti-Sweat Suit designed to remain breathable, wick away sweat and leave you feeling ten degrees cooler. Mohan's offers more than 40 suit styles so you can pick the look that's best for you. Mohan's is located on 42nd Street in NYC, but no worries if you're not in New York -- send in your measurements for a beautiful, cooling custom suit! www.mohantailors.com
- CustomMade: At CustomMade, you can get anything you want -- you guessed it, custom made! From furniture to jewelry to beauty products. That's where I found Cold Creme Soaps by Kelly's Creations. These are handmade and all natural, turning grandma's cold creme into a fresh soap that is gentle enough on skin for daily use, while leaving you feeling refreshed. It's a great way to start your day! www.custommade.com
- Arctic Ease: Cooling patches and wraps that never need to be refrigerated are the perfect item to tote around this summer. Keep Arctic Ease in your car, golf bag or beach bag and use when needed. Arctic Ease stays cool for three hours, is reusable and available at national retailers like Rite Aide, Walgreens and Target. www.arcticease.com
- Blu-Tek by Kingsdown: Kingsdown designed Blu-Tek to keep 4-7 degrees than your typical memory foam mattress. The trick is the gel and airflow technology that keeps Blu-Tek cool all night long. Our bodies need to cool-down at night in order to get a restful night's sleep -- and Blu-Tek is the answer. www.kingsdown.com